Monday, May 29, 2006

Now on the subject of gigs - Pet Shop Boys will be performing in June as part of the Tower of London Music Festival. Last night when we got in from Moz, Owen went online to see about tix. Now I have never been in the moat at the Tower - hard to believe as that it - but the pricing goes:

back tiered seats = £35
floor seating: last third £55/£45
floor seating: middle third £65
floor seating: front third £125

EXCUSE ME - a jump of £60???? I was genuinely shocked. Thrown in with the £125 ticket is a pre-show drink and a private picnic area - like, wow.

I think I can wait until they tour at the end of the year.

2 comments:

gdpreston said...

We're going - middle third I think - better be good for that price, I want more than a nice setting!

chrisv said...

But then you is a rich bitch we all know that....