Saturday, June 13, 2015

My Last.fm Top 30 Male Singers Q&A

I noticed I haven't done this Q&A for 5 years so will have another go.

So... questions about my 30 most listened to male artists according my Last.fm page.


What it shows is that male singers are not my favourite listening choices as the artists in the lower reaches are ones I don't go out of my way to listen to...

1. How did I get into Boy George?   Through Culture Club silly!....

2. What was the first song I ever heard by Morrissey?  As a solo artist SUEDEHEAD

3. How many albums by Prince do I own?   27 cds!

4. What is my favourite song by David McAlmont?   SNOW

5. What is my favourite album by Marvin Gaye?   WHAT'S GOIN' ON

6. Is there a song by David Bowie that makes me happy?   YOUNG AMERICANS

7. What was the first song I ever heard by Luther Vandross?   NEVER TOO MUCH

8. What is a good memory I have involving Bobby Darin?   The first time I heard BEYOND THE SEA

9. Is there a song by Jimmy Cliff that makes you happy?   THE HARDER THEY COME

10. How many times did I see Ronnie Dyson live?   Twice, supporting The Supremes and then supporting The Four  Tops

11. What is the first song I ever heard by John Legend?   NUMBER ONE

12. How many albums by Dennis Brown do I own?   One, MONEY IN MY POCKET...

13.Do I have a good memory involving Ne-Yo?   Um, nope...

14. Have I ever seen Linton Kwesi Johnson live?   Yes, once at Barbican Hall.

15. What is a good memory involving Sylvester?   That first time seeing him erupt off the screen on Top Of The Pops in the video of MIGHTY REAL

16. How did I get into Kanye West?   Through the song TOUCH THE SKY...

17. What is my favourite album by Barrett Strong?   Don't have one...

18. What is my favourite song by Eminem?   THE REAL SLIM SHADY.

19. What is the first song I ever heard by Alexander O'Neal?   IF YOU WERE HERE TONIGHT

20. What is my favourite album by Chuck Jackson?   Just have one, THE MOTOWN ANTHOLOGY

21. What is my favourite song by Noel Coward?   SOMEDAY I'LL FIND YOU.

22. How did I get into Raphael Saadiq?   Through the album LUCY PEARL

23. How many times did I see Ray Davies live?   Maybe 5 times

24. What is my favourite album by Barry White?   Just have the one, THE COLLECTION

25. What was the first song I ever heard by Edwin Starr?   WAR

26. What is my favourite song by Malcolm McLaren?   WALTZ DARLING

27. What is my favourite song by Will.I.Am?   HEARTBREAKER.

28. Is there a song by David Ruffin that makes you happy?   WALK AWAY FROM LOVE

29. What is my favourite album by Dennis Bovell?   ALL OVER THE WORLD.

30. How many albums do I own by Stevie Wonder?   Just the one Greatest Hits collection

No comments: