Sunday, February 18, 2007

Owen pointed out this evening that my iPod had 3434 songs on it.

It seems a good excuse to let you know what t
he last 10 tracks played were:

LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT GUY - Kim Weston

TAKE ME - Donna Summer
FAMILY - "Dreamgirls" film soundtrack
SO WHATCHA GONNA DO - Martha Wash
I'M STILL HERE medley (live) - Barbra Streisand
GIVE HIM A GREAT BIG KISS - The Shangri-Las
IN THE STILL OF THE NIGHT - The Neville Brothers
SWITCH - TLC
THE MONKEY - The Velvelettes
DREAMY LADY - T.Rex

In case you're wondering where the usual suspects of Madonna, Kirsty MacColl, Dusty Springfield and Beverly Knight are... I am loading my cds backwards through my collection (
no, I don't know why either!) so far I have done from The Streets to Yazoo and my compilation cds.

I will do a more extensive iPod breakdown when it's a bit more representative of my collection!

No comments: