Friday, October 24, 2008

Whilst waiting for my train to leave I realized I had a magazine lying on the seat in front of me which turned out to be a copy of Reveal. I had never seen it before. Next to it was a free evening newspaper.

Needless to say the Three Weird Sisters of media terrorism were represented in both, the Sirens of Sleaze who go by the ancient Babylonian name of Jodkerkat.

Not trying to be judgmental or anything, but are people's lives really *that* empty to give a flying fuck about these oxygen thieves?The latest news on these fine examples of womanhood is Jodie is now a lesbian because she is fed up with men and is also looking for a sperm doner - Kerry is not going on This Morning again as the presenters had the temerity to question her soberness when she slurred her unfocused way through a live interview - Katie is stressing there is no problem with her marriage.


And all I can think when I see these Dark Angels of The Apocalypse is Kirsty MacColl's lyrics for her prophetic song FIFTEEN MINUTES:

"In Sunday papers every week
The silly words you love to speak
The tacky photos and the phoney smiles
Well it's a bozo's world
And you're a bozo's child"

1 comment:

Owen said...

I admire your knowledge of Babylonian nomenclature.