Friday, June 08, 2007

Constant Reader

I would like you to know that Owen had his operation at lunchtime today. I saw him this evening and he seemed a lot more 'together' than I was expecting. I am sure the fact that he had a handheld button that released morphine into him when he felt any pain had absolutely nothing to do with it. The surgeon sees him tomorrow to assess how he is doing but it looks like he may have to stay in until maybe Sunday.

Don't worry I filled him in about Emilygate on BB. Did we watch it tonight?
A total riot - loved Shabnam trying to find out what had been said while Charlie and Emily were both telling her to drop it, Shabnam saying she totally wasn't interested anymore...... "But what did you say though?" - all talking over each other - a hoot n a half.

And the clever way Charlie didn't want anyone to know what had happened. So proceeded to tell everyone in the bedroom that someting happened but she couldn't discuss the really really bad thing that Emily had said to her and not to ask her. No she couldn't discuss it, it was between her and Emily so don't ask her. About what Emily said to her. 'Cos she wouldn't tell them. No.

This pleading denial was topped only by the response from Ziggy saying "Ohhhh I know, yeah.... she fancies you, right?"

That was me on the deck.

Two more blokes are being released into the house on Friday instead of the eviction. Dear lord let them have a bit more spunk about them. As t'were.

1 comment:

redhairedqueer said...

Owen seems quite taken with that morphine drip, texted me to tell me all about it. At least we know what to get him for Christmas.