Friday, January 20, 2006

Mozalladium!

 

So, Constant Reader, there I was at 8.59 this morning, happily pressing the refresh button - which will also be my new euphymism for wanking - on the SeeTickets site to book tickets for Stephen Patrick Morrissey at the London Palladium in May. Of course there was tsouris... never let it be said that See always works ok when there is a big on-sale.
 

I had me a nice pair of stalls seats, T for Tommy 28-29, booked them, pressed the confirm button.... then because the site took so long to go on to the next window the booking timed out. I said the cnut word I can tell ye.

I stayed my hand from fashioning a noose out of the Thai sarong which was draped over my sobbing shoulders and again pressed 2 for the stalls. Hey poncho... J for John 40 - 41! Centre of the OP block 10 rows back. Cor. I might be in with a shout of catching his sweat-soaked shirt when he hurls it into the audience at the end.

I am as usual all of a moistness at the thought of seeing my SPM - and at the home of family entertainment too! I'm sure the ghosts of Judy Garland, Dorothy Squires and Johnnie Ray will watch over him...

2 comments:

Owen said...

I'm just off for a quick refresh - back in a mo!

chrisv said...

Naughty McConnell!