Thursday, September 22, 2005

NOW IS THE WINTER OF OUR DISCONTENT...

Made glorious summer by this son of Vaio!

Constant Reader, I am cock-a-hoop. After last week's computer ballzup and the knock-on effect on my fragile psyche I was a near-basket case. However help was on hand in the shape of Owen (no change there then). He proved to be an early Santa by getting my a new Vaio laptop as an early Christmas present.

I know... he *is* a diamond.

It is lovely... it makes a woo-be-doo noise when the Vaio logo appears and it has all the extras that before I had only dreamed about... or waited until I got to Owen's to play with on his comp!

I have yet to play with all the toys but am I a big ol' happy ho now.

Nothing can shift me from my humour... not wonky punters, not recalcetrant eBay buyers, not even my pile of unwatched dvds that I cannot find the time to watch.

But panic not Constant Reader, normal raised-eyebrow attitude is bound to return soon!

7 comments:

Owen said...

And you have Madonna wallpaper too, from the new album! You were most excited about that!

chrisv said...

I have... and I was.

I have been attempting to copy her pose with some difficulty.

redhairedqueer said...

Oooohh, you're spoiled, you are!

Alan O said...

You lucky lucky thing. I've wanted a Sony Vaio, oh, pretty much ALL my life.

chrisv said...

True.

I am spoilder than the spoildest thing.

Owen said...

Anything's better than the tears, the poutng, the tantrums... I need to get lessons from 'Supernanny'....

chrisv said...

Grrrr.