Saturday, May 10, 2008

Well... I've started! Thursday May 8th at 9.30am found me at the Kinetic Business Centre - which looks like a travel lodge - to start work for an online furniture company who are soon to launch their first website on the world. I know... what do I know from furniture? But I know how to data imput and how to work eBay so hopefully I can do well there. First off I must say what a nice place it is to work. There is a nice communal feel to the place with a nice cafe just by the reception - hell I even discovered a shower on my travels! I think I'll move in. It would help with the 9.30 start. Actually it's not the 9.30 start.. it's the getting up at 7.30. Here is my desk and computer in the compact and bijou office where I work with Jonathan our glorious leader. I need to get a bit more up to speed about the ranges on offer etc. and as the business has only just moved in to the office we need to sort phones and stuff but I haven't made any disasters yet! So... if anyone is looking to buy new furniture.....

2 comments:

Owen said...

It looks nicer than Flashbacks and that's a *real* desk!

David said...

Congratulations, Im sure you will sell loads there.