Thursday, November 02, 2006

Get Your Own! | View Slideshow

I have been poorly since Sunday... yes Constant Reader... through the eye of that famous needle.

I am sure it had nothing to do with Dawn's launch party for her TRANNY HAG tranzine which also marked the Retro Bar premiere of San Francisco uber-tranny Peaches Christ's short films SEASON OF THE TROLL, A NIGHTMARE ON CASTRO STREET and WHATEVER HAPPENED TO PEACHES CHRIST? It was a damn fine afternoon for an excellent cause. Um.. Dawn's bank account.

And yes.... I was the only one to frock up. Lightweights.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now we have the incontrovertible photographic evidence. You ARE Dawn's mum.

But just look what happens when you pretty yourself up - you're suddenly surrounded by gorgeous men! Have you discovered your métier?

redhairedqueer said...

You give good slide!

Does Tall Paul know he's on there? He'll be mortified!

Owen said...

Psychedelia has arrived - and I don't just mean the twirly whirly! That's a pretty damn floral frock you're filling!

chrisv said...

Yes Dawn is the daughter I never had. She will be a comfort to me in my old age. Which from the way I feel right now will be tomorrow about 4.35pm.

Well it's about time TP had some vague web presence. Yes that's you Amies!

*swirls off in a multi-coloured whirl*