Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A View From The Couch....

Being parked on the couch with my wee chest I have been exposed to some bizarre sights. Thanks to the televisual tellyport.

Why do so many tragic feckers get on the tv? I have just watched something truly frightening... Kim and Aggie cleaning some mad old bag's house who hasn't cleaned in 18 years - so much so the plates in her kitchen had more bacteria than her bog seat. I had never been exposed to Kim and Aggie... I'm not sure which is which but they look like a double act of Danny La Rue and Julie Walters. Last night I also watched a bit of Supernanny with a Gor Blimey pair who couldn't control their two little shaggers. A frightening Scottish harpy appeared this evening called Gillian McKeith berating a huge porker of a mare who has chips for dinner - all done with a jokey voice-over tee-heeing over the lardarse.

Why don't they just shoot 'em - I'll leave it up to the powers that be whether it's the presenters or their all-too-gormless victims. Thank Gawd this stuff is usually on when I am making my way home.

Oh and another thing... has anyone else noticed the BBC are starting to sneak in the odd glorified trail into the News? Some random story will pop up usually two stories in and at the end it's announced "If you want to see more of that report watch The Price Of Chips on BBC1 on Thursday" - excuse me isn't the news supposed to be about.. like.... the news?

No comments: