Thursday, July 06, 2006

BEDROOM MEMORABILIA #1

I have deceided to tidy my bedroom. I think Osama Bin Laden might be hiding out in some of it's more unapproachable regions.

However as I am - to misquote Cole Porter - The Laziest Boy In Town I shall be doing it bit by bit so I shall be sharing with you what I come across each week!

First to hand... a nice heavy-duty smallish carrier bag from Gaudi's Palau Guell in Barcelona! Sadly back in 2004 we didn't get to see too much of the interior as they had started the renovation which has since closed the whole building till January 2007 but we did get to see the roof with the famously weird and wonderful chimneys. This is one of the four Gaudi UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Barcelona. I love me a nice carrier bag... now what to use it for?

1 comment:

Owen said...

I >love< Gaudi chimneys - they so rarely look like chimneys...