Sunday, March 26, 2006












There I was, Constant Reader, doing what I normally do on a Friday, e-mailing and following up eBay wins at the shop when I deceided to have my chicken and pickle sandwich.

My usual sandwich bought from the usual sandwich bar.

Four hours later I was troubled with crampy feelings in my stomach followed by nasty Tivoli Fountain-like bursts from both ends. As the outside lav at the shop is so squalid I didn't fancy kneeling to heave so stood bracing myself against the back wall so I also had to deal with pain in my back & sides from adopting said position.


Luckily I had Owen to watch over me and Martin to keep him company while I dozed twixt bursts until Andrew was free to drive me home. My eternal thanks to them.

All over a bleedin' sandwich.

1 comment:

Owen said...

Um, I cleaned up after you as well, remember, and saw what I thought was a dead thing behind the toilet... yuk!

At least you're on the mend now.